Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Strawberry Sun Tea

Happy Independence Day!  We're starting off the day with high temperatures and humidity.  I didn't mind it at all when I "accidentally" sprayed myself while watering the plants and trees.  I'm enjoying some outdoors time before the temperature rises or the storms that are popping up to the west move in.  My beverage of choice at this hour is a sun tea I made yesterday in the hot sun.




Strawberry Sun Tea

8 cups water
2 strawberry herbal tea bags
sunshine
fresh berries of your choice (I used strawberries and blueberries)

Place pitcher filled with water and 2 tea bags in the sun.  It only took 1 hour to infuse the tea into the water.  Remove tea bags and refrigerate.  Garnish tea with your fresh berries of choice.


I have a visitor while I'm outside this morning.  He's been zigzagging all across the backyard and doesn't seem too concerned about my presence.



No bunny you may not take the car out for a spin...



Have a safe 4th everyone~

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting new way of making tea. Never heard of it. BTW, I've got a bunny hoping around my place too.

    ReplyDelete