Thursday, July 19, 2012

Facebook Page

With all the changes going on with Foodbuzz.com, I decided it was time to create a Facebook page for my blog.  It's only been up for 30 minutes so please excuse the mess since I haven't had time to clean it up. 

I do want to keep in contact with all my Foodbuzz friends.  I love seeing what all of you are doing.  Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or thru Google Friend Connect.  I will follow you back. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Micheles-Woman-Cave/341833179231619

Michele

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I prefer Google Connect. It allows me to see daily posts through my reading list. I'm already following you this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. This blog is my original home and my main priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following on Twitter. Cheers & see you there! I’m @HomemadeLevity :)

    ReplyDelete