Sunday, July 8, 2012

Grilled Peaches

Ah Sundays...the day of rest and then preparing yourself for the work week ahead.  I decided to end my meal on a very sweet note and since I had the grill already going it was time to try my hand at grilling peaches.




Grilled Peaches

Cut peaches in half and pit.  Place cut side down on grill for 5 minutes and then flip and remove from direct heat.  Sprinkle with this mixture:

2 tbsp dark brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Cook for another 15 minutes. 

Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.

The brown sugar mixture makes enough for 4 peaches.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Grilled peaches! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grilled peaches, this looks gorgeous. I've nominated you for an award: http://food-fork-and-good.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/life-gets-in-way.html

    ReplyDelete