Thursday, November 28, 2019

Pumpkin Muffins




Happy Thanksgiving!  Weather hindered my Thanksgiving plans so I started off the day baking some muffins for breakfast.  I had a unopened jar of coconut oil on my counter so I decided to use that instead of butter.  I also grabbed a box of golden raisins when I was in the cupboard for the cinnamon.


Pumpkin Muffins ~

Mix together in a medium bowl -

1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg

Melt 1/2 cup coconut oil and allow to cool slightly.  

Add to dry ingredients -

2 large eggs
cooled coconut oil
1 - 15 oz can organic pumpkin puree
3/4 cup raisins (optional)

Using an ice cream scoop, put a full scoop into a greased muffin tin or paper liner.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment