Saturday, July 28, 2012

Caramel Pear Smoothie

I wanted something different to start off my morning today.  I can somewhat justify in my mind that this is healthy with the pears in it (maybe not so much the caramel sauce).  But it is so good and an easy breakfast.  It tastes much better than it photographs.










Pear Caramel Smoothie


2 pears, peeled and cored
6 oz Greek yogurt
1 tbsp honey
3 tbsp caramel sauce
1 dash cinnamon
1/2 cup crushed ice


Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.




Have a good day~

3 comments:

  1. I'm so curious as to how pears and caramels would taste together. I need to try this just to know. (plus it sounds good) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pears and caramel...that's an odd combination yet it sounds really good ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the combination. I've made pear nachos before using the combination and am going to work on an ice cream in the future.

    ReplyDelete