Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sweet & Spicy Chicken Breasts

This is the same recipe that I used on chicken wings.  I liked the flavors so well that I used them on skinless chicken breasts for an easy mid-week dinner.






Sweet & Spicy Chicken Breasts
                      
4 chicken breasts - works with skinless or skin on
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt


In a medium bowl, blend together brown sugar and spices.

Dredge chicken breasts in brown sugar mixture and place on a foil lined
baking sheet.



Bake for 40 minutes at 350°

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a versatile recipe. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look pretty good. I like the idea of mixing the sweet and spicy flavors. I could do without the garlic powder though. I might just try adding brown sugar to my Southwestern Grilled Chicken - although that also contains red pepper, which might be overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you should know this website is using your picture as their own!
    http://www.recipepunch.com/spicy-chicken-breasts/

    ReplyDelete