Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pepperoni Roll Ups

I have been on a pepperoni kick lately and this is what I made.  I co-worker gave me a cajun chicken roll up a couple weeks ago that was absolutely delicious so I got to thinking about what I could do that was different with the same concept.  The bonus to this that it is fun to make with the different layers and rolling up.







Pepperoni Roll Ups

4 lasagna noodles, cooked and cooled
1 cup ricotta
1 tsp oregano
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
24 slices pepperoni
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan

In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, oregano and garlic powder.  Spread out the noodles.  Put 1/4 of the ricotta mixture in a center strip on each noodle.  Top each noodle with 6 slices of pepperoni and sprinkle mozzarella on top.  



Carefully roll up each piece and put seam down in a greased 9 x 9 pan and cover with aluminum foil.  Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.  Remove from the oven and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.

1 comment: