Saturday, May 25, 2013

Peach Pizza

I'm back.  I had gotten sick a week ago and it's taken a little while to get my appetite and energy back.  And what better way to return than with on of my favorite fruits - peaches.






Peach Pizza

1 - 8" pizza crust
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups peaches, sliced
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp cold butter

In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.  Spread over pizza crust evenly.  Place peach slices over the cream cheese mixture.  In another bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.  Cut in butter pieces with a fork.  When crumbly, spread over peaches.  Bake for 25 minutes at 350°.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Michele! That sounds delicious :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele! I hope you are perfectly alright now. Good to see you back and thanks for this awesome recipe.

    ReplyDelete