Friday, May 10, 2013

Chicken with Paprika Cream Sauce

I'm always looking for new ways to make chicken and somehow I had 2 pints of whipping cream in my refrigerator.  I know I was intending to make a pie using one but I can't remember what recipe I was planning on creating using then 2nd one.  It's in my sauce now.






Chicken with Paprika Cream Sauce

3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tbsp paprika (mine was a generous measurement)
1 tbsp butter
1 cup whipping or heavy cream
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste

Brown the chicken breasts in a large frying pan with the olive oil.  When cooked, remove from pan and add in butter.  When melted stir in paprika and then the cream.  Season with salt and pepper and cook until thick.  Serve with the chicken over pasta or rice.

2 comments: