Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Grilled Peaches & Cinnamon Bread

Ever see an item in a grocery store and can't wait to make something new with it?  That's what happened with me when I saw Krimp Cinnamon Bread.  I'm still remembering how good the grilled angel food cake dessert was so I wanted to try this.  I made it for breakfast instead of a dessert.  It was very tempting to make a second because the cinnamon and peaches combination was so tasty.







Grilled Peaches & Cinnamon Bread

2 slices cinnamon bread
1 tsp cream cheese, softened
1 tsp peach jam
3 peach slices, I used frozen, slightly thawed
butter, softened

Place a buttered slice of the cinnamon bread face down in a frying pan.  Top with cream cheese and sliced peaches.  Spread peach jam on the inside of the second piece of cinnamon bread and place face down on top of the peaches.  Butter the top side of the second slice of cinnamon bread.  Lightly toast each side.


1 comment: