Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cranberry Orange Muffins

I love the flavor combination of sweet oranges and tart cranberries.  These muffins are not overly sweet but have a enough to take away most of tartness from the cranberries.




Cranberry Orange Muffins

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice (that was all I got out of my orange)
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup milk
1 large egg
2 cups cranberries, chopped

Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.  Add in milk, juice, egg and yogurt.  Stir only until all ingredients are blended.  Gently fold in cranberries.  Bake at 325° for 18 minutes.  Makes 18 regular sized muffins.

1 comment:

  1. I think muffins are my favorite grab and go breakfast food. Definitely need to give these a try, I love orange and cranberry!

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete