Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cranberry Chili Chicken

I'm obviously on a cranberry kick at the moment since this is the second recipe in a row using them.  My mom was telling me about this recipe she had made last week and I decided to try it with a little variation since I don't think I've ever had orange marmalade so finding it in my pantry or refrigerator is out of the question.  The sauce is almost the same as what I've been using   to make sweet & sour meatballs.






Cranberry Chili Chicken

4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
1/4 cup peach preserves
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper


Brown both sides of seasoned chicken in an oven safe frying pan with olive oil.   Combine the sauces and preserves in a small bowl and pour it over the browned chicken and place in a 350° for 20 minutes.  I served it with rice.  

1 comment: