Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Raspberry Honey Roasted Potatoes

While I was laying down on the couch with the flu with the tv on but it was very mind numbing, I was thinking of recipes to try making when I felt better.  I had a little note pad next to my phone, tissues and remote control that I'd scribble ideas down in. One of the recipes I had made this summer was roasted veggies with raspberry honey and raspberry vinegar and I had always meant to try it with potatoes...so here it is ~






Raspberry Honey Roasted Potatoes


4 Yukon Gold potatoes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 tbsp raspberry honey
1 tbsp raspberry vinegar
1 tbsp parsley
salt & freshly ground pepper (optional)

Peel and dice all the potatoes and place on an olive oil greased baking sheet.  Drizzle 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil on top and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until fork tender.  Remove from oven and drizzle 3 tbsp raspberry honey and  1 tsp raspberry vinegar on top and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious, I would have never thought to put raspberry and honey on my potatoes! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sincerely,
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete