Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blackberry Pancetta Quesadilla

The flu had side lined me for the past couple of days.  Luckily I had lots of frozen soup to eat because that was the extent of my energy level.  I opened my refrigerator this morning to figure out what to make for breakfast and came up with the odds and ends to make a breakfast quesadilla.  I am one of those people that own a quesadilla maker but you could easily make this in a frying pan. 





Blackberry Pancetta Quesadilla

For each quesadilla ~

2 flour tortillas
1 oz brie, sliced
1 tbsp blackberry jam
3 slices pancetta

Layer with brie, pancetta and top with blackberry jam.  Heat quesadilla maker or frying pan before you begin.  Cook until brie starts to ooze out.  Allow to cool for 1 minute before slicing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment