Sunday, October 28, 2012

Easy Halloween S'mores

Sometimes when you have all the ingredients...you just have to try putting them together to see if they work well together.  My latest are these S'mores.  I may come down from my sugar high around midnight but they were tasty.







Easy Halloween S'mores


chocolate graham crackers
marshmallow creme
vanilla almond bark
Halloween sprinkles


Carefully break chocolate graham crackers in half.  I say carefully because these do not break as easily as regular graham crackers.  Spread inside of one cracker with marshmallow creme and put two crackers together.   Dip in melted almond bark and apply the sprinkles right away before it hardens.  You'll notice that I did not give any quantities since it's up to you how many you make.  I made 8 crackers and used 3 blocks of almond bark for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment