Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cinnamon Popcorn

I was looking for a popcorn to add to a Fall mix.  I've already gathered a variety of different things to put together for the mix and I knew I wanted more than a plain popcorn.  I thought about caramel corn (which I'll probably add to the next mix) but decided to try something new.





Cinnamon Popcorn

12 cups popped popcorn
1/3 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla


In a small saucepan, melt butter and then add the sugar, cinnamon, salt and vanilla.  Cook until thick and pour over the popped popcorn in a large roaster. Stir well and bake for 15 minutes at 250°.  Turn off oven after 15 minutes, stir and put back in cooling oven for an additional 15 minutes.  Store in an airtight container.  

No comments:

Post a Comment