Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Italian Chicken Breasts

I made another easy recipe in the crock pot for chicken breasts.  I love when you just put some ingredients in the crock pot, walk away a nd come back later to have your meal almost done.  I cooked some spaghetti to go with it but rice would have been good also.  You'll notice I have V8 juice in this recipe again.  I buy the 6 - 5.5 ounce cans to have on hand to use when needed instead of a jar and then having to throw out over half of it.




Italian Chicken Breasts

3 chicken breasts
1 - 14.5 diced tomatoes
1/3 cup V8 juice (1 - 5.5 ounce can)
1/4 cup onion, diced
2 large garlic cloves, diced
1 tbsp Italian seasonings


Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the crock pot.  Place half the can of diced tomatoes on top and sprinkle with Italian seasonings, onions and garlic.  Pour the remainder of tomatoes and V8 juice on top and let cook on medium heat for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment