Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chocolate Raspberry Ricotta Mousse

The name of this is definitely a long one but easy to make, delicious and not very high in calories so it's a win-win dessert.



Chocolate Raspberry Ricotta Mousse

15 oz ricotta cheese
3.5 oz Ghirardelli Intense Dark Evening Dream chocolate
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp raspberry syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla

Melt chocolate in a double boiler and let cool.  Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.  Mix until all ingredients are blended completely.

Refrigerate for 3 hours.

Serve with whipped cream, fresh fruit or chocolate shavings.

Servings: 6


Today was a nice relaxing day.  I took the time to carve a pumpkin which I haven't done in a long time.  It took longer to convince my cat to pose with it than it did to carve it. 



I'm off now to make dinner.  I'll be back later with recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment