The trick is finding a way to do it justice. The latest cheese to find a home in my refrigerator is Pepperori & Marinara cheese. It's excellent on it's own but what kind of cooking blog would it be if I left it in it's original state? Look at the thin lines of flavor ~
Sour Dough Cheese Bread
1 loaf round sour dough bread
1/2 cup butter melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
6 ounces pepperoni & marinara cheese cut into thin slices
1. Melt butter and mix in garlic powder and oregano.
2. Cut sour dough bread into 1" squares by making slices all in one direction and then all the other direction. Do not cut below 1/2" from the bottom.
3. Place cheese slices in each of the cuts.
4. Pour butter mixture over top.
5. Wrap in foil and bake covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.