Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cheesy Grilled Potatoes

Another beautiful weekend here in the northern plains and that means it's grilling season.  I made these to go along with filet mignon.



Cheesy Grilled Potatoes

8 small red potatoes
1/4 cup onion, finely diced
1/4 tsp parsley
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 cup shredded marble jack cheese

Cut potatoes into 8 pieces each.  Place in heavy duty aluminum foil.  Add onion, parsley, salt and pepper.  Cook until tender.  Open foil packet and add cheese on top.  Cook until melted.

Servings: 4

2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty good - except for the onions. I'm far too fussy to try it with onions. I'm not sure about marble jack cheese either - unless you mean colby jack. I do eat that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely can leave out the onions. The marble jack that I used is a combination of colby and monterey jack. Love that combination of cheese. :-)

      Delete