Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Grillin' time

It was indoor grilling due to the fact it's 92 degrees out and I'm out of propane.  I've finally fully restocked my refrigerator so here's my first attempt at grilled pineapple ~


So about those stars...it was the only small cookie cutter that I could find to cut a hole in the middle.  Honest!  I will buy a real pineapple cutter soon.  I did find some other weird utensils that I've picked up over the years and as soon as I have my website up and running I'll hold a contest for name that mystery product.  I won't have a contest to figure out why I've held on to it for so long because even I don't know the answers.

I did make a light dipping sauce for the pineapple and the peaches that will be next ~

1 cup vanilla yogurt (low-fat or regular)
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey

As Ina Garten would say ~ how easy is that?  Oh, the pineapple slices are 1/4" thick and they were grilled until heated through on each side.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment