Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chili Honey Chicken

A sweet and spicy chicken that with hurricane type winds, I had to grill inside instead of outside like I would have preferred.  This recipe would work really well in the oven too.  I just threw this together with some ingredients that happened to be all in my line of sight when I went into the kitchen to decide what to make for dinner.







Chili Honey Chicken

2 chicken breasts, either bone-in or out and with or without skin will work
1/4 cup chili sauce
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil

In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients other than the chicken breasts.
Grill or bake chicken until the internal temperature reaches 160°.  Baste the chicken and continue baking until the temperature reaches 165°.  




No comments:

Post a Comment