Sunday, November 24, 2013

Five Chip Cookies

I've always been fascinated by the thought of adding potato chips to a sweet treat to see what would happen to the texture.  I do like making chippers (chocolate covered potato chips) and adding those to ice cream worked really good, almost too good so it was time to try making cookies.  I didn't want to make an ordinary cookie so I used four different types of chips so no cookie is the same.  I did not add in salt since the chips have enough on them.






Five Chip Cookies

1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
2 cups crushed potato chips (I used rippled)

1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup butterscotch chips
1/4 cup peanut butter chips
1/4 cup white morsels

Cream together butter and sugars.  Add in eggs and vanilla.  Gradually add in flour and baking soda.  Gently fold in the crushed potato chips and baking chips.

Bake at 325° for approximately 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment