Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Garlic Chicken

This heat wave leaves me not wanting to cook.  At all.  But since I ran out of proteins (I have lots of veggies), I was forced to turn on the oven last night for a short time.  And my favorite part about this - no pan to wash since you just pull out the aluminum foil, crumple and toss it away.





Garlic Chicken

2 chicken breasts, boneless
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp parsley
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes


In a small saucepan, put in all the ingredients except the chicken and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.  In a baking pan, line with aluminum foil and spray with a non-stick coating.  Place the chicken breasts on it and then apply the brown sugar mixture evenly on top.  Bake uncovered at 350° until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165°.

No comments:

Post a Comment