Monday, August 26, 2013

Bacon & Cotija Corn

It's finally corn season at my CSA which means it's also time to start making room in the freezer.  I did a quick look in my refrigerator to see how I could start off creating recipes to use with it and this is what I came up with.  This recipe is easy to figure out how to increase the amounts needed if you're cooking more than 2 ears of corn.  I chose to make it in the oven in an aluminum foil packet with a tablespoon of butter and a teaspoon of water to steam in.  I thought about the grill but when I opened the garage and got hit with a wall of heat, I quickly retreated back to central air.








Bacon & Cotija Corn

2 ears corn
2 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tbsp Cotija cheese, grated
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment