Sunday, December 30, 2012

Banana Cranberry Bread

Good morning!  I can't believe how fast the weekend flies by but it's another short work week with a holiday so that will be nice.  I made this bread yesterday afternoon since I had two bananas that I needed to do something with.  I enjoyed it then and even more for breakfast this morning.








Banana Cranberry Bread

1/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
6 oz Greek yogurt
2 bananas, peeled and mashed with a fork
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Craisins (coated in 1 tsp flour)

Cream together butter and sugar.  Stir in eggs, yogurt, vanilla and bananas.  Gradually mix in dry ingredients.  At last, fold in flour coated Craisins.  

Place in a greased loaf pan or 6 mini pans filling slightly over half full.  For mini pans, bake for 30 minutes at 325°.

No comments:

Post a Comment