Sunday, November 4, 2012

Butterfinger Cookies

I'm back with another recipe that are still baking in the oven.  This cookie is a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy.  Ignore the fact that it's potentially more calories but the pumpkin dish will be empty so you can put it away until next year.  I used my favorite toll house cookie recipe and substituted Butterfinger candy that I put through the food processor instead of chocolate chips.






Butterfinger Cookies

1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
10 mini Butterfinger candy bars (approximately 1 cup), ground up

Cream together butter and sugars.  Add in eggs and vanilla.  Gradually add in flour, baking soda and salt.  Gently fold in ground Butterfinger candy.

Bake at 325° for approximately 12 minutes.



Well I found a live Alice Cooper concert stream so I'm done in the kitchen for a little while.  Enjoy the remainder of your weekend ~



No comments:

Post a Comment