Sunday, June 17, 2012

Raspberry Chambord Jam

Yesterday I was facing the timeless dilemma of lack of freezer space, partially due to already freezing items from my CSA and I the fact that I may be a closet food hoarder so it was time to start using some of the treasures I found in there.  Unfortunately 2 cups of raspberries didn't leave a lot of more space but it's a start.




             
                           Raspberry Chambord Jam

   2      cups          raspberries (fresh or frozen)
   2      cups          sugar
   2      tbsp          Chambord or Black Raspberry Liquer


Cook raspberries until they release their juices and boil for 3 minutes.
Add in sugar and boil for another 2 minutes.  Allow to cool slightly and
stir in Chambord.


                 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So quick and ever so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to love quick and easy recipes that taste good too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Simplest recipe ever. I love these kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Chambord in a jam! Sounds delicious and I didn't know making jam could be so easy.

    ReplyDelete