Monday, January 2, 2012

Hot Honey Chicken

This year is off to a wonderful start with another new recipe to share ~



Hot Honey Chicken

1 pound chicken breast strips
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste


1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp raspberry vinegar

1 dash hot sauce

Heat a cast iron frying pan.  When hot add extra virgin olive oil and chicken.  When the chicken is partially cooked, add in your spice mixture.  Coat evenly and continue cooking.  When done, coat with honey vinegar mixture and put in oven for 10-15 minutes.

Bake at 350°F

2 comments:

  1. I made this tonight, but I used apple vinegar because it was all I had. It still came out delicious. My boyfriend loved it as well! Thank you for the recipe, Michele!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you both enjoyed them. Thanks for letting me know Kristina!

    ReplyDelete