Saturday, July 16, 2011

Taking a temporary peach break

Popped Motorhead Kiss of Death in and made some pepperoni popovers.  Usually I make these in a mini cupcake pan but today I used a mini popover pan.



Pepperoni Popovers

1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 cup cheddar cheese grated
1 large egg
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cups pepperoni, diced

Combine all ingredients except for pepperoni and mix well.  Add pepperoni and let sit for for 15 minutes.

Fill mini muffin cups 3/4 full and bake until golden brown.

Cooking Time: 20 minutes at 350°F


Back to peaches now...

7 comments:

  1. just love the idea of these Pizza popovers. great post

    And more peaches when you get the chance, I have a tree full of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious--I love popovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing, pepperoni is my favourite pizza topping, so in a popover I can't begin to imagine how delicious they must taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look pretty good (minus the garlic powder). I might have to try them sometime soon.

    FYI - Keep rocking in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy... This sounds so easy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO tasty, now when can I have them?

    ReplyDelete