Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spicy peach chicken

It's 5:40 and I could have easily turned on the lights inside an hour ago.  Another tornado watch which hopefully doesn't turn into another warning.  Once a week is enough for me to spend quality time in the basement. 

This is an easy recipe.  I think I got the seasonings just right on my second attempt.  Last week I used sliced peaches instead of the preserves and it didn't add enough flavor.  My cat approves of it (he didn't have the spicy part, just the moist insides).



Spicy peach chicken

4 Chicken breasts -- boned and skinned
1 7 oz chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1/4 cup peach juice
1/2 cup  peach preserves

Put everything into a large plastic bag that zips and let marinate at least for one hour.  I marinated for four hours.  Grill until cooked.  Be careful these do have a tendency to like to burn.

Servings: 4


Well I'm off to watch the weather.  Have a safe evening wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment