Thursday, November 19, 2015

Potato Chip Chicken

This is an fast meal to put together on a busy work/school night and a good way to use up an open bag of potato chips.  I had gotten a free bag from the grocery store and it wasn't my usual brand.  I found these to be way too salty so I wanted to find a way to use them up.  Of course, Sunday rolled around and I had chicken to make for dinner so I combined the two.  The chicken stays very moist thanks to the sour cream and chip coating.




Potato Chip Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp parsley
3 cups ripple potato chips, crushed


Combine all of the spices together in a small bowl.  Rub each chicken breast with sour cream on both sides.  Sprinkle the spice mixture, also on both sides and then roll in the crushed potato chips.  Place in a non-stick foil lined pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350°.  

No comments:

Post a Comment