Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summertime Reading ~

Summer arrives next Saturday and hopefully it starts off to less rain and more sunshine.  So far my peas, parsley and squash are looking good as well as the berry bushes.  Some of my downtime reading this summer includes ~


Since my seeds all came from Italy and I embrace the Tuscan influence in quite a few of my recipes, this book seemed like the perfect addition to my collection.


Naturally continuing with the same theme, I finally added this Marc Vetri book to my ever growing collection.



And finally (well at this moment since I have a hard time restraining myself with food fiction or non-fiction books).  One of my favorite things to eat and cook with ~



Please post if you have any suggestions of books that I might want to add to my library.


No comments:

Post a Comment