Monday, July 8, 2013

Peachy Pork Chops

I've been wanting to try a new fruit with pork chops since I enjoyed the ones I made with apple butter bbq sauce so much.  Today I chose peaches since I have quite a few frozen on hand and they also complimented the chops nicely.






Peachy Pork Chops

2-4 pork chops
2 cups slice peaches
1/4 cup peach juice
1 tbsp dark brown sugar
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp raspberry vinegar

Cook the pork chops, lightly seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper, until the internal temperature reaches 145°.  Remove from pan and allow to sit while you make the peace sauce in the same pan with the drippings.  Add in the peaches and mix into the remainder of the ingredients.  Stir until completely combined and then cook until reduced.  Pour over the pork chops and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment