Thursday, August 25, 2011

What makes me smile

This was at the top of my list yesterday when I got this awesome artwork from Haley. 



Haley started 1st grade today and has been one of my taste testers.  On her advice, I did add more pears into my pear muffin recipe and am reminded I should put up a cookie recipe that she also tried out and gave me feedback on. 

Take note chefs, you not only have to please the parents but the younger foodies too.  They do help to make the decisions at where the family eats at. 

Thanks again Haley and have a good school year.  More treats will be coming your way for you to taste test!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile.I love the happy yellow swirls around the cupcake.My son is already twelve,but we kept most of his school artwork in an envelope.He was surprised when he discovered I kept it all in there. Kids sure grow up too fast :)

    ReplyDelete