Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A new record for me

I flipped 20 pancakes without any crashing and burning.  I'm not planning on giving up my job in corporate America and go to work for iHop, but I will proudly boast about my accomplishment.

My sunflower has grown another 2" since Sunday.  For a plant that is rarely watered and never fertilized, it's doing great.  It's almost twice as tall as the other plants. 

Back to food....




Cinnamon & Sour Cream Pancakes

1 cup flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
dash nutmeg
1 cup milk
3/4 cup sour cream
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp butter, melted

Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.  Mix together all the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl and whisk into dry ingredients.

I used a strawberry syrup with these and it was wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment