Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Potato Fries

Sweet Potato Fries

3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced in 1/4" rounds
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp  cumin
1/8 cup olive oil

1. After slicing sweet potatoes, I prefer to use a crinkle cutter to help retain the spices, put into a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil.  Mix all of the spices together and sprinkle over the slices.  Toss gently.

2. Spread out a 10 x 13 pan lined with parchment paper.
                                               


Cooking Time: 45 minutes

Oven Temperature: 350°F

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele, I love sweet potatoes! Although as they can be a bit difficult to find in Italy every time I see them for sale I have to buy them! I will definitely try this recipe out. Mario

    ReplyDelete