Yes, it's in the forecast again for tonight. It's supposed to be a wet, cooler summer and I'm longing to bring out the grill. The grill is great, especially the part with less dishes to wash. With the temperature at 43, wind gusts to 28 mph and occasional sprinkles, I cooked dinner inside.
Zesty chicken bites
You can make this with any of your favorite types of potato chips and dipping sauce.
2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
1 large egg
2 tbsp milk
3 cups Jalapeno Kettle Cooked potato chips, crushed
1. Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Whisk together egg and milk with a fork. Crush the potato chips into a plastic bag (quart size works best).
2. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture and then place in bag and shake. Do only a piece or two at a time.
3. Place on a greased or parchment paper lined baking sheets or on an Anolon crisper which works awesome.
4. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Serve with your favorite sauce.
I'm off to curl up with a fleece blanket on the couch and watch season 1 of Treme.
Have a good (and warm) evening ~