Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Peach Brie Chicken

Say cheese!  I received a big wheel of brie for Christmas from a co-worker.  Major score.  I love cheese and brie is a wonderful and versatile cheese to work with.  I decided to start off my cheese adventure using it topping some chicken breasts that had a peach baked on top of them.  I only made 2 but their was enough sauce for up to 4 chicken breasts, just add in additional brie for each one.
 
 
 
Peach Brie Chicken
2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ cup peach preserves
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Salt and freshly ground pepper
6 oz Brie, rind removed, cut into slices
 

Season both sides of the chicken breasts and place in a greased baking dish.  In a small bowl, mix together the peach preserves and vinegar.  Spoon over the chicken breasts evenly.  Bake for 35 minutes at 350.  Remove from oven and top with the Brie.  Return to oven until the Brie has melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment