Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pearl Sugar Scrub

This isn't a normal recipe even if some of the ingredients are found in your pantry.  I found this really useful the other day after I tried wearing a new pair of shoes to work.  They lasted only a few hours but I was reminded of them with every step so this scrub was great after the work day for helping to revive my sore toes.  Plus you can make this and give as a gift to friends and loved ones.  If you are new to using essential oils, my friend is starting a website and she has lots of informational blogs coming up showing their benefits and how to use them ~ Always Oiling






Peppermint Sugar Foot Scrub

1 cup Swedish Pearl Sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
24 drops peppermint essential oil

Mix together coconut and peppermint essential oils in a bowl.  Fold in Swedish Pearl Sugar.  Place in a decorative glass jar for gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment