Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Coca~Cola Shredded Pork Chops

These are awesome.  No other way to describe it.  I did not intend for them to fall apart on their own but I'm glad they did.  It would have only been better if I had toasted some buns, placed the meat on top and then poured a little juice over it before serving.  Next time I make these, I'm going to try using Dr Pepper.






Coca~Cola Shredded Pork Chops

4 sirloin pork chops
1 cup Coca~Cola
2 tbsp dark brown sugar
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup onion, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and freshly ground pepper


Place pork chops at the bottom of your crock pot.  Season with salt and pepper.  In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.  Pour over the top of the pork chops.  Cook on medium heat for 4 hours and then turn down to low for 3-4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment