Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

It's still an early start to the day but I've already been up cleaning and organizing.  The kitchen is calling and eventually I'll be in there and might have a recipe to share or not...it all depends on how it turns out.

For the New Year ~ I promise this blog will remain ad-free.  There's some links at the bottom where I share my blog but no distracting ads will appear.  I'm not here to make money.  I'm here to share my love of cooking.  I may do an e-book or two in the future.  Time will tell.

I will continue to keep my posts a quick read (with the exception of this one).  I've taken many journalism courses in the past and it was drilled into me starting in high school to keep it short and to the point.  You are here for the recipes or instructions on how to make a craft project and that's what you'll get. 

I promise to work on changing my background.  Purple and food doesn't go together very often so it will be different soon.  

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment