Saturday, May 12, 2012

Honey BBQ Sauce

Finally a nice weekend and that means the grill makes a reappearance.





            
                              Honey BBQ Sauce

1/2  cup           honey
1/2  cup           ketchup
1/4  cup           butter
2      tbsp         onion finely chopped
1      large        garlic clove, finely chopped
3      tbsp         dark brown sugar
1      tbsp         soy sauce


Let simmer in a small sauce pan until onions and garlic are tender.

                

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just stumbled onto your blog and I'm glad I did. It is always good to find a new barbecue sauce to try and your Beef Enchilada Pie looks might good. I should not surf food blogs when I'm hungry, I do not want to start drooling on the keyboard. I love cooking, but my specialties are grilling, smoking, and barbecue. I also enjoy Dutch oven cooking and I love baking bread and making pizza. It's a guy thing. I'm your newest follower.
    Please accept my invitation to visit and hopefully to follow my blog, too. Oh, I do throw a bit of woodworking into the mix, too. Steve

    ReplyDelete