Saturday, November 11, 2017

Nutella Hot Fudge Pudding Cake


What better way to brighten up a cold and snowy day than with a luxurious chocolate dessert….this one will definitely do that and it’s easy to make.  I had a fresh jar of Nutella on my counter so I decided to add that to my recipe.  I used dark cocoa since that’s all I have on hand but regular will work just as well.
 
Nutella Hot Fudge Pudding Cake

Bottom layer ~

1 cup flour

2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp dark cocoa (I used King Arthur Flour Double-Dutch Dark Cocoa)
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp canola oil
1/3 cup Nutella

Mix together in a bowl and spread into a greased 9 x 9 pan.


Top with ~


1 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup dark cocoa

Combine in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the batter.  
Pour 1 3/4 cup of hot water on top.  Bake for 45 minutes at 350°.

No comments:

Post a Comment