Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream

This was my favorite ice cream when I was growing up.  I thought about actually buying it by why when I have an ice cream maker sitting in the pantry collecting dust and this is actually much better.  I did cheat and not make my own marshmallow crème but bought a jar instead.




Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream

Combine the following in a large bowl ~

2 cups whipping cream
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa (I used King Arthur Double Dutch Dark Cocoa)
2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt

Place in your ice cream maker and run per the manufacturer's instructions.  Right at the end, add in 7 oz marshmallow crème and allow to blend in.  Place the ice cream in an airtight container and freeze until completely hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment