Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

I love unusual muffin pans (and a lot of other kitchen goodies) and I found the perfect one for fall with acorn shapes so I had to take it out for a test bake.







Pumpkin Muffins

1 cup pumpkin (I used fresh baked)
1/3 cup canola oil
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg

In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin, oil and eggs.  Stir in sugar and spices.  Add in the remainder of the dry ingredients.  Bake at 325° and it will depend on what size muffin tin you use for the length of time but fill the cup 3/4 full.

Makes 36 acorns.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best looking muffins I've seen in a while- so cute! I have half a pumpkin in the fridge and I would love to try these out. :)

    ReplyDelete