Saturday, December 20, 2014

Chocolate Pizzelles

It's the weekend before Christmas and I'm finishing up my baking and adding the finishing touches to gifts.  These are one of things on my making list and they turned out delicious but I'll admit I did have some problems making perfectly round cookies.  I'm thinking about making Nutella sandwiches with them so odds are the slight imperfections will not be noticed.





Chocolate Pizzelles

3 large eggs
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla
3 oz chocolate, melted and slightly cooled ~ I used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate
3/4 sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups flour

Cream together eggs, oil, vanilla, cooled chocolate and sugar.  Add in flour and baking powder.  Make pizzelles per your manufacturer's instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment