Friday, May 17, 2013

Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes

Nothing like a rainy day to bring out the need for comfort food.  Mashed potatoes has always been in the top 10 of my comfort food and even though I had milk in my refrigerator, I decided to go entirely with sour cream this time.







Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes

5 medium sized red potatoes, cut into 1/2" cubes and cooked until tender - leave the skins on
3/4 cup sour cream
2 tsp parsley
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper

Mash the potato cubes.  Fold in sour cream and spices.

2 comments:

  1. I've been craving mashed potatoes for a week now, and today I finally got around to making some when I realized that there was no milk in the house! So I tried this recipe because it's easy and there is no milk required. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete